The Library of CTE, KUMARGHAT fosters intellectual growth by supporting excellence and innovation in education and research, managing and delivering information. The objectives of CTE Library are to:-
• Evaluate, acquire, organize, and provide information resources that adequately support the curriculum of the college, research needs of the students, teaching and research needs of the faculties and other library users.
• Make use of electronic technologies which enables expeditious dissemination of information in various formats.
• Provide library and information service responsive to the needs of the user community.
• Create a learning environment, which enable the students to develop the habit of reading, learning & researching.
• Serve the Education community as a center of reliable information.
a) Anand, C.L. et.al. (1983). Teacher and Education in Emerging in Indian Society, NCERT, New Delhi.
b) NCERT (2002): Seventh All India School Education Survey, NCERT: New Delhi.
c) NCERT (1986). School Education in India – Present Status and Future Needs, New Delhi.
d) NCERT. (2005). National curriculum framework. (NCF 2005). New Delhi: NCERT.
e) NCERT. (2006a). Position paper-National focus group on education with special needs
f) NCERT. (2006b). Position paper-National focus group on gender issues in the curriculum (NCF 2005). NCERT.
g) NCERT. (2006c). Position paper-National focus group on problems of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe children (NCF 2005). New Delhi: NCERT.
h) NCERT. (2006d). Position paper-National focus group on teaching of Indian language
i) Salamatullah, (1979). Education in Social context, NCERT, New Delhi.
j) NCERT (2000). National Curriculum Framework for School Education, NCERT, New Delhi.
k) NCERT (2005). National Curriculum Framework, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi.
l) NCERT (2014). Basics in Education, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi.
m) NCERT (2012), Pedagogy of Mathematics Textbook for Two-Year B. Ed Course.
n) Bhattacharjee, D.K (ed). (2010). Psychology and Education – Indian Perspectives, NCERT, New
Delhio)Gulati, S., and Pant, D. (2012). Education for Values in Schools – A Framework. NCERT, New Delhi